Family Locator for LG G2
SGTBarrone

I joined verizon at the beginning of this year. We purchased two LG G2s and one Galaxy S5. I also started the services for Family Locator and it was working fine and found one LG G2's precise location. After about a month, it no longer can locate the location but gives an area based location. The location for the LG G2 is on and the phone is on. The app is also on this LG G2 when it worked and it still is. I also deleted the app off my Galaxy S5 and off the G2 and reinstalled it on both again but I am still only getting a base area. What is the problem? Is the G2 possibly damaged? Is the G2 for some reason no longer compatible with this Family Locator app? What can I do to fix this problem and when will I be paying for a service I once was using with no problems to locate the precise location of the G2?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Locator for LG G2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I can certainly see why the situation at hand is definitely a head scratcher. I checked on the G2 which doesn't appear to have Family Locator capabilities https://login.vzw.com/cdsso/public/c/logout

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Family Locator for LG G2
SGTBarrone

Will it ever have capabilities through a, update?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes