Family base activity section not accurately showing text contacts.
betsymcelroy

My son uses a iphone SE. The family base is not accurately reflecting his texting activity. It only shows a few of his texts . . . while a majority do not show up at all. Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family base activity section not accurately showing text contacts.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi betsymcelroy,

I'm sorry you're having issues with the Family Base feature. Let's figure this out together. I see that you mentioned that your sn is using an iPhone SE, and not all of his texts are showing up.

Is this a new issue? What type of messaging is he using? I ask because some messaging applications use data and will not show up on the messaging details.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Not only that but for most things the iPhone is not compatible. But I see the OP hasn't come back to respond but it's still not compatible mostly.

0 Likes
betsymcelroy

Thank you for contacting me. Yes, this is a new issue. I’d say in the last month or so. It has been great up until this point. Some days it shows no activity, even when there has been texting and voice calling activity.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Betsy

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

iPhones are NOT compatible so you wont see results.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the messages are sent as iMessages then they won't be included in the text logs as iMessages are sent over data through the Apple servers and not through the Verizon Wireless text network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes