FamilyBase App V1.10.0 Controls Not Working
Srjones67
Enthusiast - Level 2

FamilyBase App V1.10.0 Controls Not Working. When you go to controls you get, We're currently unable to connect to the internet.  Error NSURLErrorDomain-1200  Try Again.

Yes, I can access the internet for everything else.  The app is installed on an iPhone 6S Plus with the latest iOS 9.2.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FamilyBase App V1.10.0 Controls Not Working
Srjones67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well a new update came down today for v1.10.1 and that seems to have fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that you have access to manage your account's FamilyBase, Srjones67. I would like to find out if this error is specifc to how you are accessing FamilyBase. Have you had the chance to check if you receive the same error when accessing our website? Are you able to access FamilyBase through the My Verizon app instead of the FamilyBase app?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Srjones67
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have used the app with no issue in the past. This seems to have occurred after an update. The website works but has been temperamental as well. I've had to repeat settings multiple times to get them to stick.

0 Likes
Srjones67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well a new update came down today for v1.10.1 and that seems to have fixed the issue.

0 Likes