FamilyBase: Cannot Remove 'Parent' Role from Phone Profile
LithFlyer

I recently started with Verizon, and have three lines.  The one line designated for my son has the "parent" role selected in FamilyBase and is grayed out.  I want to unselect it.  It seems that when I asked for the FamilyBase controls, Verizon decided to make this phone the default "parent" phone.  Of the three lines, that is the ONE line that I DIDN'T want to have the parent role.

How can I remove the role from that phone/line?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

LithFlyer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FamilyBase: Cannot Remove 'Parent' Role from Phone Profile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LithFlyer, Family Base is an awesome way to keep limits on your children. I love it! I am sure you will love it too once we get the parent line is set up correctly. When you look at the features of your son’s line, do you see Family Base listed as $4.99? If you see it listed that way you will have to remove the feature, save the transaction, and then add it to the correct line you want listed as the parent.  Please keep us posted on how this goes.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes