Re: FamilyBase Parent vs. Child Profile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TracyLz,

You are correct in your findings. Due to the recent update our application developers are working on a update to fix this for our customers. I know this is a concern and we are working to get it resolved for our customers. Thank you for your patience while we work on this.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: FamilyBase Parent vs. Child Profile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TracyLz,

We always want for you to be able to enjoy the FamilyBase feature. I have a teen that I use FamilyBase on & I’ve tried to do the lock recently. I ran into the same situation as you. At this time, we do not have a fix for this. I’ve lifted this up higher in the chain to see if we can find a resolution to this in the near future. Thank you so very much for choosing Verizon Wireless!

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes