FamilyBase - iPhone Camera and FaceTime
millersa1974

Block FaceTime and the camera is blocked. iPhone 8 with the latest iOS. This needs to be fixed already. It looks like users have been complaining about this for over 6 months and Verizon just keeps saying "that's unusual, please tell us your phone model and OS version," like this is not a widespread problem!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FamilyBase - iPhone Camera and FaceTime
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can certainly understand how this would be a concern that you cannot utilize your camera feature if you block Facetime. I apologize that you have not gotten the resolution from us that you're seeking. There are certain features and aspects of Apple products that only Apple does troubleshooting. This is actually really good news for Apple users as their technicians only work Apple products. Here is a great link to more information regarding assistance in this matter. I hope this is beneficial. https://support.apple.com/

MelissaP_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes