FamilyBase
JARhodes29
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is FamilyBase not working? Every time I log into my account and try to adjust data limits on my other lines, it says unable to process request at this time try again later. It has been doing this all weekend. I called Verizon and they told me they didn't know why this was happening. I'm hoping someone here can assist me!

Labels (1)
Re: FamilyBase
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JARhodes29, I use FamilyBase everyday to regulate my teenagers, so I definitely understand the need for the application to work. Are you logging in through a desktop or the mobile application? Has anyone dialed 911 recently? That can sometimes cause FamilyBase to reset.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to manage the usage on your lines is definitely important JARhodes29 so I completely understand your concern. Lets get to the bottom of this.

How long has this been going on? Are you unable to set the data limits on any of the lines or only with certain ones? Have you tried signing in from a different computer or using a different browser?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SMITHSGROCERY

I am having the same problem and have been for a month now

0 Likes