FamilyBase
jedimasterpaul

Anyone using the new FamilyBase app?

Guess I don't need to set data caps on my kids since I switched today to the unlimited plan, but it is nice to be able to see the usage patterns for phone calls and text messages.  I can also shut their phones down at night during the school week, if they are staying up too late

I do think the iphone app is a little clunky to navigate, but hopefully they will improve it over time.

If this is the wrong forum, sorry, didn't see a place for this anywhere else

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FamilyBase
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jedimasterpaul,

The FamilyBase http://vz.to/2lcG79j application is a great way to manage your family usage. I use this application myself. We are constantly updating our applications with the latest features. Did you have any specific questions on the application?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: FamilyBase
FRESIG65

It's not that the app is klunky, it's UNUSABLE.  Using my iPhone6 I'm trying to set data limits on one child's line, and the app won't let me scroll to the bottom of the controls, much less reach the "Review Changes" button.  There is a serious bug in simply being able to scroll down the list of controls, such that I can't use the app at all.

0 Likes