How can I limit my daughters data usage?
BETDIM93

we have a 10Gb data plan but I want to limit my daughter's data to only 6Gb. how do I do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I limit my daughters data usage?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could subscribe to the Family Base feature to restrict the amount of data used by each line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could subscribe to the Family Base feature to restrict the amount of data used by each line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I manage my sons usage to avoid overages and want to make sure you can manage your daughters usage as well, BETDIM93. We would recommend using Family Base to limit her data usage to a set amount. The Family Base allows you to monitor your daughters usage, set alerts, and set trusted numbers. You can learn more about Family Base and how to set it up here, http://spr.ly/6584Dyc8r.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes