How do I block unwanted numbers?
SJABC19

I believe it is time for Verizon to come up with a plan to block more than 5 numbers.  I put my number on the no call list and now receive more telemarketing and spam calls than ever.  I used to be able to right click and check block this number with no limits.  I have made a contact for spam numbers, but there are hundreds and it is impossible to keep up.  Add a line to the operating system to allow for this.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blocking unwanted numbers
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is any option already. It is called Family Base. Have you researched this subscription feature to determine if it provides the functionality you are looking for?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is any option already. It is called Family Base. Have you researched this subscription feature to determine if it provides the functionality you are looking for?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SJABC19

Thanks. I will look into it!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SJABC19,

Unwanted calls are never a fun thing to have to deal with. I know I have been getting a ton lately too. Aside from our free blocking (which blocks up to 5 numbers), we do have our Family Base option. Aside from being able to monitor your other lines on the account, you also have the option to block more numbers as well as blocked/private calls too. Check out more about Family Base here: http://vz.to/2dlfZr8

ChristinaM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MISSNAVYSIS

I save numbers like that and then have them go straight to VM.  That way, my phone doesn't even ring.  I don't know if your phone has this feature, but my Droid turbo II does.

0 Likes