How do I reset my phone after dialing 911
dgeasterling

How can I reset my phone after dialing 911.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I reset my phone after dialing 911
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What is happening when you try to reset your phone now?

0 Likes
dgeasterling

I have no idea how to reset. Apparently when I logged in I was supposed to have a message telling me to click to reset and I did not see it. I am the parent on the Family Base and need to be able to adjust data usage on my children's phone and can't because I no longer have control over the Family base and need to know how to fix.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dgeasterling-

We are eager to assist and get this taken care of for you, no worries. With Family base, if a phone on your account dials 911, calling restrictions set for that phone will be suspended until you re-establish these settings for that line. You would just need to go to www.vzw.com/familybase then log in using your account credentials as the account owner.  You will see the option to reset controls as soon as you sign in. Please keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes