How do I take off the restriction to prevent using the internet while not on wi-fi?
enb1229
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to take off the restriction on my daughter's phone to allow her to search over the internet when not on WIFI. Currently she can only get on internet when connected to a WIFI network...How do I do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I take off the restriction off my daughter's phone to allow her to search on internet when not on WIFI?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi there!

I hope you're having a great night so far! Here's the guide for the Family Base controls. I hope this helps out. Let us know if you need any further support!

http://vz.to/1JflAYH

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I take off the restriction off my daughter's phone to allow her to search on internet when not on WIFI?
Snn5
Legend

Do you have Family Base on your account?  Did you create a setting rule for her line?

enb1229
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do have family base but I can't remember how to change this setting

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You'll need to log into Family Base and adjust the line permissions.  Check in My Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi there!

I hope you're having a great night so far! Here's the guide for the Family Base controls. I hope this helps out. Let us know if you need any further support!

http://vz.to/1JflAYH

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes