How do I turn off data usage on a phone on my plan?
CASPER26_34209

How do I turn off data usage on a phone on my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I turn off data usage on a phone on my plan?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can look at the Family Base feature to restrict the amount of data used by each line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can look at the Family Base feature to restrict the amount of data used by each line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CASPER26_34209, being able to customize the data usage of a line is a great way to ensure there is no overage. By chance, have you had an opportunity to review Family Base? Ann154 provided an excellent tip with this recommendation. This link goes over this feature in futher detail.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/family-base/

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CEB518

What is Family Base?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

From  FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless

What is FamilyBase?

FamilyBase helps you find the right balance between device time and family time. Establish time and data controls, block apps and set content filters whether your kids are on Wi-Fi or using data.

• FamilyBase allows Account Managers to manage data usage by device and even set schedules for when calls, texting and data can be used.
  • With activity monitoring and real time alerts, parents can see who's connecting with their family and when. It also includes the ability to block unwanted contacts, apps and inappropriate web content..

Everything's bundled in an easy, straightforward interface on the Verizon website and app.