How do you suspend or make a restriction on certain social apps or all apps on your child's phone ?
Eyaniza

How do you suspend or make a restriction on certain social apps or all apps on your child's phone ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Social Apps/IG/Snapchat/FB/Kick
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

I understand wanting to take measures to safeguard your child's phone, eyaniza. We offer a service called FamilyBase which allows you to set restrictions for usage and also view app usage with Androids. FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless  Additionally, we you can learn more about content filter options that our partners offer. Mobicip - Parental Control Software for Smartphones, Tablets & Computers

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Social Apps/IG/Snapchat/FB/Kick
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

I understand wanting to take measures to safeguard your child's phone, eyaniza. We offer a service called FamilyBase which allows you to set restrictions for usage and also view app usage with Androids. FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless  Additionally, we you can learn more about content filter options that our partners offer. Mobicip - Parental Control Software for Smartphones, Tablets & Computers

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes