Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How to truly block all unwanted calls
Johnthomasc3

If you are trying to block calls,  any tpye of calls there is a great way to do it.  Enroll in Smart Family,  It is costing me $5 a month but it solved a huge problem for me. My mom has been scammed out of a huge sum of money over the phone.  She became completely and unreasonably addicted to the thought of winning a large prize.  She made it very difficult to stop her.  Long story shorter,  I put her on my Verizon plan with a new phone and number. The scammers were calling her using a spoofed “unavailable” number.  I had to get Smart Family,  set my mom up as a child, limit her calls and texts to being off 24/7 and then creating 20 (the limit) trusted contacts.  My only wish is that you could have or buy more. This has stopped the scammers dead in their tracks.  Hopefully,  I will completely stop this situation.  But this can work in any situation were there are calls you have found no other way to stop!

Labels (1)