Rebekahhastings

How do I upgrade my Hulu to no commercials?

0 Likes
Re: Hulu
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a great question. You can find out how here: http://spr.ly/6603H9Nyh Does this help?

0 Likes
bmcallister07

No this does not help, as Hulu refers back to Verizon for managing the plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see, thanks for getting back to us. Did you already have Hulu with no ads before getting the Disney Bundle? If you had The Disney Bundle through Hulu or have already subscribed to Hulu (with Ads) and used the same email address you use for Hulu for The Disney Bundle, you can sign up for Hulu add-ons at any time through hulu.com/account or via Hulu Customer Service. Your Hulu bill will be credited for The Disney Bundle or Hulu subscription, depending on the service to which you previously subscribed.

If you purchased The Disney Bundle through Disney or have already taken The Disney Bundle included in your plan, follow these steps to add Hulu (No Ads) to your bundle:

1. Cancel The Disney Bundle
    1. Go to Add-ons and apps in My Verizon
    2. Scroll to Disney+ and choose Manage add-on
    3. Click Cancel my subscription

Note: If you have The Disney Bundle included in your plan you will be able to re-enroll in the bundle at a later step in this process. If you have the Disney+ promotion you will not be able to re-enroll and receive the rest of your 6-months free.

0 Likes