I cannot get the house party app to work when smart family content filters are paired.
spirrone

How can you allow certain apps like houseparty while content filters are on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot get the house party app to work when smart family content filters are paired.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, spirrone. Assistance is on the scene as having the ability to download and use your applications is a must. Let's get started as I understand that you cannot use it when Verizon Smart Family filters are paired. How are they paired? In the review of the third-party application in question, I show it has a rating of Teen. Content ratings are used to describe the minimum maturity level of the content in apps. Please advise if your filters will allow this application. 

Natasha_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I cannot get the house party app to work when smart family content filters are paired.
spirrone

I have him set up by his age 15. I don’t see anywhere that I can list him

as a “teen”.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 11:34 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that information, spirrone. To clarify, the Houseparty app itself is listed as "teen" for the maturity level. You mentioned that you have content filters turned on for Smart Family. Have you installed and paired the Smart Family parent and companion app on your devices? If so, what content filters have you setup?

Lauren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes