If I block a caller using FamilyBase, what does that blocked caller experience when they call?
lesliek1

Just curious as to what sort of message a blocked caller will receive.  I have blocked them in my phone, but just added to the FamilyBase as well.  Blocking on the phone just automatically sends it to voicemail, so I'm curious as to what they will experience now that I have added to FamilyBase to block at the network.

Thanks,

Lesliek1

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I block a caller using FamilyBase, what does that blocked caller experience when they call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm glad you asked, Lesliek1. When a blocked caller attempts to contact you they will receive a message similar to "Welcome to Verizon Wireless. The number you were trying to reach has calling restrictions which has prevented the completion of your call."

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: If I block a caller using FamilyBase, what does that blocked caller experience when they call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm glad you asked, Lesliek1. When a blocked caller attempts to contact you they will receive a message similar to "Welcome to Verizon Wireless. The number you were trying to reach has calling restrictions which has prevented the completion of your call."

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!