If I change a line from parent to child will the line receive a notification?
PUFFYCLOUDS74

If I change a line from parent to child will the line receive a notification?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I change a line from parent to child will the line receive a notification?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PuffyClouds74, we know the importance of getting your FamilyBase concerns addressed. We want you to have the full capability of being able to manage your devices. If you switch between Parent and Child lines, you will not receive notifications on both lines. In order to change a line to a parent line, it must first be designated an Account Manager
in My Verizon. For more information, click here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-familybase/

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I change a line from parent to child will the line receive a notification?
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PuffyClouds74, we know the importance of getting your FamilyBase concerns addressed. We want you to have the full capability of being able to manage your devices. If you switch between Parent and Child lines, you will not receive notifications on both lines. In order to change a line to a parent line, it must first be designated an Account Manager
in My Verizon. For more information, click here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-familybase/

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes