Is there any way I can see the content of the text messages my kids are sending and receiving?
Robertrp09

Is there any way I can see the content of the text messages my kids are sending and receiving?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text messages
Weth
Legend

By looking at their phones or setting up message + on a computer.  They will get notification that messages are being viewed on another device.

Remember there are many ways to message these days, and if kids know they are being monitored, they will just use another form of messaging that you can't track.  That is why the only sure way is to have access to the device.  Otherwise you will get a false sense of what they are doing. 

View solution in original post

Re: Text messages
Weth
Legend

By looking at their phones or setting up message + on a computer.  They will get notification that messages are being viewed on another device.

Remember there are many ways to message these days, and if kids know they are being monitored, they will just use another form of messaging that you can't track.  That is why the only sure way is to have access to the device.  Otherwise you will get a false sense of what they are doing.