Loyal customer promotion issues
POOHBEAR7684
0 Likes
Re: Loyal customer promotion issues
Arctic-Air

Get off my account!! You really have to take a close look at yourself and how your causing harm to others, you are responsible more then you might want to admit and it may not bother you now and you may not care 

0 Likes
Re: Loyal customer promotion issues
Arctic-Air

Poohbear is a hacker that has taken my cousins nickname that she has had her whole life, who also passed away last year. I wish you much growth hacker and hope sooner then later you look inward at yourself, at who you are and how you got there? Is this really your best life? Who you want to be? I do hope you pick the right answer hacker, who you really are depends on it. 

But you will have to face yourself one day And I promise you your not going to like what you see. I hope for you  I don’t Understand why you won’t leave me alone, But I do know I don’t deserve this and I’m tired of you hacking my accounts. You can only stay in the shadows for so long until it catches up with you and you’ll only have yourself to blame so for all you Verizon community folks, Poohbear is a hacker that has taken my cousins nickname that she has had her whole life, who also passed away last year. I wish you much growth hacker and hope sooner then later you look inward at yourself, at who you are and how you got there? Is this really your best life? Who you want to be? I do hope you pick the right answer hacker, who you really are depends on it. 

0 Likes