Re: Nighmarishly horrible Verizon Fraud Department
cshel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got a hold of the fraud department. They transfer me to the prepaid department and as soon as i type in my number........ THE VERIZON SMACK.... "Sorry, but we are technical issues. please try again later.... THIS HAS BEEN LATER 2 DAYS LATER!!!! These are the worst customer service departments EVER... I would rather speak to someone from India or the Phillipines at this point... I may not be able to understand them but at least you get through!!!! All the money they charge and these rotten devils have the WORST service EVER!!!!

a220angel

I am on hold for the fourth day trying to get thru to Verizon's abuse dept.  I have been disconnected, given the wrong phone #, laughed when MCI answered the phone, transferred to the wrong dept. Finally got someone who told me since I have lifetime email with Verizon I have to make requests online.  They suspended my ability to email out for 24 hours, now going on 4 days, because I was receiving tons of spam, that was being sent out and coming back as undeliverable from postmaster.Verizon.net,,  I didn't send these out and they penalize me.  I guess someone hacked into my account, by changing my password everything stopped but they didn't lift the suspension.  What a terrible way to do business.

0 Likes
stacelle

Something very similar has happened to me. Verizon Fraud keeps telling me there is "insufficient" evidence to prove that the account was fraudulent. They treat me like a liar. How did you get it resolved? I am so frustrated.

0 Likes
Beanerguy

Same here they gave me a 3000 dollar credit limit and no down payment.  So I got a iPhone XR.   Then a week later I went to get a watch added to my account and they said I had to provide my licience  proof of residency and ssn.  So I did a few hours went buy and now there's a hold on my account  they won't tell me why.  And said give it a couple months and let it clear and try again.   I'm so switching to att when this is up never do Verizon again.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

beanerguy, I am truly sad to hear this. Your loyalty and business mean the world to us and we would be sad if you left us. Shopping for and buying new devices should always be fun and exciting. However, keep in mind that the verification process is in place to protect our customers. Fraud should be able to tell you why there is a hold. Just to clarify, is your phone still active? Is there just a hold on the watch?

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
Derek2k
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup they are literally the same to this day. Wish I did a background check on these companies before joining. If I seen this I would have immediately canceled my service. Had same exact problem pretty much. For me though I guess ordering something and canceling it and ordering again is considered fraud 😂

0 Likes
Derek2k
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same exact experience. They don’t want our money. Their competition is happy to take it though 😎

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you feeling this way and will do everything we can to help.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes