Nighttime block not working
ehsr

Whenever I try to set nighttime hours to block usage I get an error message. I still get emails that my child is using his phone during those hours. 

FAE2E28B-84C7-4E53-90F0-4967BEC87EC0.png

0 Likes
Re: Nighttime block not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ehsr. Making sure the restrictions you put in place take effect is vital, and we are here to help investigate this with you. To clarify, are you adding these restrictions on the My Verizon app, or the Smart Family app? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
ehsr

Smart family app 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming that, ehsr. How long has this been going on? Does the same error occur with changing time restrictions from the My Verizon website page for Smart Family instead? 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
ehsr

I had not used it for a while but now I am having issues still-since my first message. When I tried on the computer it appeared to have been set and allowed for night hours, but it is not blocking them. I'm trying to log on to do it again today from the Verizon website and although I'm allowed to log on, when I go to manage my smart family I encounter another error. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ehsr, we thank you for providing this information. Can you please share with us the additional error message you received when attempting to manage the Smart Family feature? When were you last able to successfully use Smart Family without any issues?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes