Not able to login to Verizon Smart Family
Hollywood33
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently got my son his first cell phone (around 1 month ago). I have tried several times to login to the VSF app on my phone with no success. I continue to get the error "The My Verizon ID, phone number or password you entered is incorrect." I have tried changing my password and that doesn't work. I am able to login to My Verizon without issue. 

I have verified my account, I am listed as the parent account for his phone. I have spent hours on the phone and chat with Verizon customer support and no-one has been able to resolve this issue. So now I have had a phone for my son for over a month that he isn't able to use to call anyone with!

Can anyone help me with this?

Re: Not able to login to Verizon Smart Family
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on gettin gyour soine his first Smartphone!

It saddens us to view the feedback you've shared here. I'd be disappointed too if I were experiencing problems logging in to Verizon Smart Family. We've noted your reference regarding the error message you're receiving, as well as having spent hours on the phone and with our Chat Team to help get this matter resolved.

We never stop working to assist our customers with resolving their concerns. Noting the amount of time you've spent with our representatives, may I ask if a trouble ticket was filed to help dig deeper into this matter?-Robert C.

0 Likes
Rydillon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having the same issue, can’t login to my MyVerizon account through the Smart Family app, though I can log in on every other platform.

What can I do? I already reset password, but it’s not the app not the login credentials that are the issue.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's no good. To be sure, are you using the My Verizon username or the ten digit number? 

-David

0 Likes
MarkStearman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried using both username and 10 digit number.  Both with no success.  I can login to My Verizon but not Smart Family

Kroberts2

Same issue getting into the smart family app..it keeps saying the login info is incorrect but I know its not and I'm able to login to Verizon just not the smart family app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow I am sorry to hear that, Mark. I am sure I can help to see what is going on. I actually use Smart Family myself. What happens when you try to log in? Are you able to log in to your My Verizon account on a computer? 

-Amber

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kroberts2,

What happens when you remove the app completely from your phone and download a new copy?

-Christopher

0 Likes
markmm

Uninstall and reinstall didn't fix it. What did was clearing the app data & cache. Then I could login again.

0 Likes