Question on large amounts of data consumed at single time
atomarchio1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've noticed random occurances of large chunks of data being used (one for 386MB and another for over 100MB).  This appears only with iphone6 and not the S7 which we also have on the same family plan.

Is there any way I can prevent large amount of cellular data from being consumed at a single time?   Trying to figure how I can prevent this from happening again.

Please let me know.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question on large amounts of data consumed at single time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

atomarchio1,

We want to make sure you understand your data usage Angelo. Let's review the options. There can be several applications that can update and cause data usage http://vz.to/2cJ7Uw4 on the device. It depends on what applications are installed on the phone. On the iPhone, you can go to Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data. If Cellular Data is off you cannot use data at all. On the lower portion of that screen, you can pick and choose the larger applications and turn off the data.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes