Regarding Family Base: I know how to add different time restrictions, how do I set up a 24/7 Time Restriction so that only trusted contacts can be the only ones contacted? Do I just set up multiple time limits, which add up to 24/7?
crkirby1

Regarding Family Base:  I know how to add different time restrictions, but how do I set up a 24/7 Time Restriction?  Do I just set up multiple time limits, which add up to 24/7?  I want to make it so that the family member can only contact a limited number of people and the Blocked Contacts only allow for up to 20.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Regarding Family Base: I know how to add different time restrictions, how do I set up a 24/7 Time Restriction so that only trusted contacts can be the only ones contacted? Do I just set up multiple time limits, which add up to 24/7?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Family Base is a great way to manage your account crkirby1. You are definitely on the right track here. You will want to set up the restrictions like you described. Be sure to include your numbers in the trusted contact list so that you will still be able to contact that family member during the restricted time frames.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes