Setting data limits per phone line
Mel6987
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used to be able to set a limit of data per month per phone line.  Now I can't seem to find that option and my family of 4 is just sharing the total.    My 18 year old has used 50% of our family plan and he used to be given 25% for our family of 4.  How can I set a limit for him?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Setting data limits per phone line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how critical it is to make sure your allowances are set for the month, tmracing15. Let’s make sure you have all the tools to get this set. Click this link for assistance with managing your family base, http://vz.to/1idJw4y.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

youll need to use a verizon product called family base. $5 a month I think.

0 Likes
Mel6987
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have Family Base, but I don't see how to set the limits on that app.   This is frustrating because I used to be able to set individual limits....

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can help! Please access your MyVerizon from a PC. Once logged in, navigate to the Manage Safeguards and controls. You'll see the section for Family Base, as well as be able to manage usage limits on the line by line basis. Let me if that works for you. 
TylerK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
tmracing15
Enthusiast - Level 1

I dont show that on my account.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how critical it is to make sure your allowances are set for the month, tmracing15. Let’s make sure you have all the tools to get this set. Click this link for assistance with managing your family base, http://vz.to/1idJw4y.

DanielleR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!