Smart Family App Not Allowing Wifi Access
padestefano

Very disappointed.  My daughter's iPhone 8 plus has the Smart Family Companion App on her phone and paired.  We have put no restrictions other than a time limit that starts at 10:15 at night and ends 6 in the morning.  ALL of the time, the Smart Family App does not allow her to access Wifi.  I see questions about this problem asked time and time again as I read this board, but no answers.  How is she supposed to access Wifi from her phone with Smart Family?  If there is not solution to this, this is a HUGE problem with your App.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Smart Family App Not Allowing Wifi Access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Padestefano, having full access is certainly something your daughter wants on her phone. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. Do you find that this Wi-Fi connection is specific to those time restriction hours? Have you set any limit on age filters? Is there any specific error that is received when she attempts that connection?

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Art50505

No error. It just says no internet connection

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you very much for sharing this information. At this moment, we would like to ask you to please restart the device. After that, please try accessing Wi-Fi once again.
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes