Smart Family App
mrucker

Smart Family App is not working on our phones. I am unable to go in and on the parent side and login, it says "Sorry, something went wrong.  Please try again later."  I have installed and reinstalled and it still won't let me in.  My daughter had to get a new phone because it went into the pool and when we downloaded the app on her phone and tried to pair her phone with it says the same thing and won't let it pair.

0 Likes
Re: Smart Family App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the type of experience that we want you to have with our Smart Family app, mrucker. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page. Did the Smart Family Companion app work correctly on her previous phone? Are your phones connected to Wi-Fi or to the Verizon 4G/LTE Network when setting up the Smart Family app?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
Andolomen

I am having the same issue. App keeps saying “Something went wrong, please try again”

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to be able to use your Smart Family App, Andolomen. Let me look into your app concerns and find out what went wrong. What is the specific make and model of your device and of your child's device? Are you getting any error messages? Did you pair you're the child device with the Smart Family App? Here's a link for more details https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-smart-family-faqs/ . When you are at that link, please scroll down to the section saying "Smart Family Companion app" under #1 for pairing information. Please review the information and let us know if you need any more assistance. 

Thanks,

EdwinW@VZWSupport 

0 Likes