Re: Smart Family Pairing
Verizonss
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue. Apparently many people are experiencing the same issue and you still didn't fix it. I made this phone number just a few hours ago. I wasted so much money. Can you cancel this new phone number so that I am basically not robbed? 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will do everything we can to help regarding the Smart Family feature.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
AJR5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem! Nothing I've tried has worked...very frustrating!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the type of experience we want you to have with the Smart Family feature, AJR5. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page. What happens when you attempt to pair the devices? Is this the first time that you are trying to set up Smart Family on your devices?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
bgwhite434

I'm having the same issue where I don't receive the text to activate. Seems like you should fix a service that doesn't work and you're charging customers for it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We absolutely understand and agree this app should work better and easier. Is the Smart Family feature added on all lines that need it? What make/model phones do you have? 

Please elaborate to better assist you. 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
JEFWOO69

Same issue. Child's phone doesn't receive text from verizon to link. How can we get this fixed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JEFWOO69, we are disheartened to learn about the same issue many others are having, but we are here to help. What is the make and model of your child's device? Also, what is the make and model of the parent's device? 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
Antac3

I am having the same issue. I am trying to pair my son’s iPhone but he is not able to get the text message from the smart family app. Please let me know what can be done. He is able to get texts from others and there are no message restrictions currently on his phone.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your efforts, Antac3. When attempting to receive the text message on your son's phone, do you encounter any error messages? Is your son's phone able to receive any other automated texts? Have you been able to pair any other phones on your account to Smart Family?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes