Smart Family app disabled my son's phone (LG K20 V). Where do I find the deactivation code it is asking me for so I can delete it?
tquinn15

I installed the new Smart Family App on my son's phone, paired it, and all looked well at start.  But without even setting up content filters, the app immediately locked up his phone, disabled all of it's internet based features, and all of his apps have quit working.  I gave it a few days to see, and no improvement.  I know the original family base companion was not compatible with the marshmallow OS on this phone, maybe Smart Family is the same?  Regardless, now I'm stuck with this app on this phone that is now crippled and I cannot get it off.  It wants a deactivation code from the parent phone but I can't find one anywhere.  I've unpaired it, but that's all it will let me do. The app won't delete like normal apps, no x in the corner. Please tell me how to get this deactivation code and delete the app from the LG phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Smart Family app disabled my son's phone (LG K20 V). Where do I find the deactivation code it is asking me for so I can delete it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tquinn15, we are sorry to see that you are experiencing issues with your Smart Family application. It its always sour goal to make the application and its feature be easy and convenient. Here is a link that can answer your question regarding the Smart Family app. http://spr.ly/6588DiMA2

0 Likes