Smart Family log in
Plewal1976

I consistently have issues logging in to Smart Family. I’ll be able to log in one day...and not for the next 2 or 3 days. I’ve removed the app and reloaded. I’ve changed passwords...nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Smart Family log in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to enjoy using the Verizon Smart Family app. Let's discuss this further. Describe what happens when signing into the app? Are you using the parent or child app? How are you trying to sign in (mobile device, laptop etc.)? 

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Plewal1976

At the moment, it is working. However, I may have issues tomorrow. When there are issues, I get the message that says something like “ooops, something went wrong” and I can’t log in. It never leaves me signed in. I’m trying to logon to the parent app from my phone. Several times I have enabled Touch ID, only to not being able to use it the next time.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad to hear that it is working at the moment Plewal1976. If you have issues again, please let us know, so we can troubleshoot further. Remember, we are here 24 hours a day 7 days a week for support.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stuharris5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue.  I can log into the My Verzion app, but not the smart family app.  I'm using the same username/password for both.  The message I see when trying to log in is "The My Verizon ID, phone number or password you entered is incorrect". 

Gaga24

Clearly, that response did not address the issue.  Just because his app is iworking now doesn't mean the issue of not being able to log in, at random times yet, on a consistent basis isn't prevalent. Verizon needs to figure out the cause for this spotty issue, address and resolve it.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes