Smart Family - when using time limits, do the texts received during that time come in immediately when the time limit is over?
padestefano

Hello,

We are setting up Smart Family.  If texts are received during the time limits set with Smart Family, when do those texts come in?  Immediately when the time limit is over?

Thanks,

Patti

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Smart Family - when using time limits, do the texts received during that time come in immediately when the time limit is over?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, padestefano. Help is here to ensure you are in the know for the Verizon Smart Family feature. Having the ability to restrict times of the day or night for calls and texting is great for your loved one but we never want this person to miss out on any important text messages. As the parent, you will receive a notification that your child has received a text message. The child may have the ability to receive but they will not be able to respond to until the time restriction is lifted. I do want to ensure I am helping in every way I can. Are you currently experiencing any issues with the Smart Family feature? 

Please let me know if this helps and see our FAQs for the Verizon Smart Family for additional information. http://spr.ly/6588E61Me

Natasha_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes