Smart Family
krschoe2

I have 2 kids on the just kids plan, which inludes smart family premium. We set it up a week ago and things were working perfectly fine, until yesterday.  When I checked my phone first thing in the morning, I had two texts that said the kids phones had been unpaired. I go to pair them and I have re log in to the app on my phone.   Now I can't log in, it states that my line is not eligible for the service and to call to change my plan?? I've called and a ticket has been started, but this is completely ridiculous that I purchased a plan that doesn't work!!!  No one can seem to figure this out, but it's obviously a problem with my phone number/account and this service.  

0 Likes
Re: Smart Family
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how frustrating it can be when your plan is not working as it should be, krschoe2. You mentioned you have already contacted us about it and a ticket has been filed? Have you received a resolution to this yet?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
krschoe2

Ticket was filed but incorrectly. Listed as a pairing issue.  The actual problem is that I cannot log in to the smart family app.  I can log in to my verizon but it does not give me any options to control smart family.  My kids cannot call out or receive calls unless I have them added to my trusted contact list, which I cannot do!!!!  So they are not able to hardly use the phone!!!!!! This has been going on for almost 2 weeks!!!  After many, many, many phone calls I still do not have this resolved!!! I'm on the verge of just saying your kids program is junk and getting something else! Beyond frustrated!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

krschoe2, my apologies to hear this is still happening with your account and your children's lines. We always want you to have only the best in service with us and you deserve answers and a resolution. Let's continue to work together on this. When a ticket is filed, the header for the resolution ticket may show pairing but we do put more detailed notes in the ticket so that our network engineers know what the exact issue is. What is your NRB ticket number? Did it come back with any resolution information?NatashaR_VZW

0 Likes
krschoe2

No, no solution, going on 2 weeks. I'm over this. Switching plans. Just kids is garbage. Ticket number is inc002454036

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

krschoe2,

That's a long time to wait. It would be for me too. I want to make sure you get the service you need as quickly as possible so your children can fully utilize their phones. I have sent you a private message. Please reply when you're able to so we can get more details and fully assist you.

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
mkh333

was this ever resolved? if so, how?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please allow me to explain that once we go into a Private Note with a customer, no additional information is provided in public. Unless the original poster comes back to the forum for an update, the details aren't listed. I hope you understand the reason for that. 

We're more than happy to assist you with any issues you may encounter. Please let us know some details about what's going on, we're here to help you. 

0 Likes