Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Smart family app unpaired
sassysmommy02

I added a child to a just kids line a week ago. The Verizon smart family app was working well for a week then I woke up yesterday to a text saying my childs phone was unpaired. Now when I try and log into the app it comes up with a message that my account is not eligible. I spent 4.5 hours on phone with Verizon wireless, spoke to multiple people without any resolution. The people I spoke with were very helpful, but kept saying over and over that everything was showing it was working on their side. They escalated a ticket and I was noticed via text today that my ticket was closed because nothing wrong was found. My child isn’t able to use her phone because I cannot access the app to allow contacts or change settings. I signed up for the just kids line just for this purpose. I found several people with same complaint on this group with the exact same issue but was never able to find what their resolution was. This is very frustrating!!

0 Likes