Smart family has been applying time of day restrictions to parental lines and does not allow specific limits to be placed on individual lines.
SPAULDING0

After a couple months of working properly over the summer, Smart family suddenly started to apply all time of day restrictions to all lines, including parents.  I have deleted the program, reinstalled, set new restrictions, deleted old one etc... But whenever a time restriction is placed on a childs line, it is also applied to parents lines.  anyone else experiencing this?  It seems to have corresponded with the error message others have discussed that started to appear two months ago, service unavailable or something to that effect. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Smart family has been applying time of day restrictions to parental lines and does not allow specific limits to be placed on individual lines.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

we understaand wanting to make sure that any restrictions are placed on the correct line, and we want you to have control over it. Are you processing the changes through the website or mobile app? if it's through the app, please make sure that it is up-to-date.

PriscillaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes