Time restriction issue
Blackarrows

Hello all, I have been having a lot of issues with the Family app lately. My current issue has to do with time restriction, it is not allowing phone calls or texts during the approved times. Anybody else experience this or can point me to another thread where this is covered? Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Re: Time restriction issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your Smart Family app to be working properly. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
Rjhlc
Enthusiast - Level 1

YES!!  We have this with Smart Family.  Our teen's weeknight is set for 9 pm, but starting at somewhere around 8 pm, it doesn't allow her one again--no texts or calls can go through. 

In the past, we have noticed that the time zone gets changed on Verizon's end--our teen cannot get into our account to change it, and why would she make it more restrictive, anyway? 

Once again tonight, my husband was trying to reach her to pick her up, and couldn't get through.  She borrowed somebody else's phone to text me to find out where my husband was. 

This has been going on for a few weeks at least...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your Smart Family to be working properly. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes