Unable to Unsubscribe from Verizon Smart Family E-Mails
Bloopus

Hello,

I have been getting daily email alerts for Verizon Smart Family. When I follow the instructions to unsubscribe from the "Adjust your notifications" instructions it says that the email address provided is not recognized or registered as part of the notification system.

Please help. I've been trying to unsubscribe from my personal email address for years with no luck.

Thank You.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Unsubscribe from Verizon Smart Family E-Mails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bloopus,

That's a very long time to deal with this if you don't want these alerts. We're glad to help figure out what is going on. Just to confirm, the email it doesn't find is the one you are getting these emails at, is that correct? Do you use Smart Family on your account?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Bloopus

Hello,

Yes, this is an email address that belongs to me but is not registered with the Verizon system when you sign-in. I want to unsubscribe from Smart Family alerts for this particular email address as it has been going on for years now.

Can I please send you the email address in private? It is not registered by the Verizon mail system yet I keep getting emails. Must be a bug where it was removed from the list but still sending it behind the scenes.

Thank You!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We've sent a Private Note to look closer.

0 Likes
mstrumpf
Enthusiast - Level 1

I use to get weekly emails with my child's activity.

I now get daily emails.

I can't find anywhere to reset this.

How do you change the emails you get?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mstrumpf, it's always good to get updates from Smart Family but yeah, everyday could be a bit much. I'm going to share a link to the instructions which shows how to change the Notification Settings for Smart Family: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-217111/

If you use the Parent App, and those steps you can decide what you'd like to be notified of and when. Glad I could share this with you. 

-John

0 Likes
mstrumpf
Enthusiast - Level 1

I go there but there is no set report details. I logged out and tried logging back in and it was still the same.

Screenshot_20231010-180929.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for getting back to us. Are you listed as the account owner or manager? If not has the acount manager logged to see if they can change it?-Joe

0 Likes