Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unable to change lines to child roles on Smart Family
CtrldChaos

Hello,

I bought my kids Galaxy S20's yesterday and added Smart Family to the account. Within my account I go to settings>nicknames and roles. The top tabs where it shows my kids lines are greyed out so I am unable to click on them. When I change their roles to "child" and click save, it says "changes saved successfully",  but nothing ever happens. I have tried to use multiple browsers and this has been going on since yesterday. 

I tried removing and re-adding smart family from my account as well. I've been on with customer service multiple times and they have no idea either. Hope someone can help because I can't even get to the part where you send the child the text to download the companion app. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Unable to change lines to child roles on Smart Family
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are so sad that you are having that issue with our Smart Family service, CtrldChaos. We are here to help. We are also Customer Service here online as well. 

We have sent you a Private Message, please only respond to that message going forward.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes