Unable to contact child
laural34

I am wondering if there is a way to get out of the ONLY 20 contacts? I think that having trusted contacts is a great idea until it comes to an emergency situation. 

I should be able to choose who can NOT text or call my child or who they can NOT text or call- it shouldn't be limited to only 20.

What is your solution to this? What if something happens and they can't be reached because the person trying to reach them (IE my work, a police station, etc) are not listed on their trusted contacts.

This to me is a safety issue and the feature should be changed to allow us (the parents) to block certain numbers and not be limiting who can contact them. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to contact child
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely understand the importance of keeping your child safe at all costs. You can review our VZ Smart Family feature and this would do more than just block certain numbers! Here's a link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-smart-family-faqs/#verizon-smart-family . Everything you need to know about that feature is within that link. Please let us know if this information helps. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Ikkin21

I have the same question as the first person and this does not answer the question. How can we have more than 20 trusted contacts? Between just basic family members we are already at 20, so my kids can't call their friends. How do we get around this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The truth is, I wish I had an answer to why more Trusted Contacts can't be added. There hasn't been an announcement on any changes to the way it's structured. The only other option is to remove the feature. 

Please tell me, can I help address any other concerns today? 

VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes