Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unlocking the LG enV3
johnnyg23

We went to our local verizon store to get our phone unlocked, they were no help and told us to go to verizon wireless. After searching on this very user unfriendly site, I found out what I already knew. And that was to use the last 4 digits of the phone's # to unlock. I even googled a possible solution and went on youtube. I found a video that showed me how to get the code, but again, it is the last 4 digits of the phone #. It will not unlock. Can someone please help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlocking the LG enV3
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

johnnyg23,

So sorry you are having trouble unlocking your LG enV3!  I would be happy to assist you!

The 4 digit lock code for phones are automatically set to the last 4 digits of the wireless mobile number it is programmed to, at the time of programming.  It will only change if the user changes the Lock Code in Security Settings.  If your phone does not accept the last 4 digits of your mobile number, then it has been changed.  There is a way to reset it back to the default, the last 4 digits of the mobile number.  This process would be simply done by reprogramming the phone.  Dial *228, listen for the automated recording and select Option 1 for programming (must be done in a Verizon Wireless coverage area).  After the programming is completed, the device will power cycle (power itself off, and back on).  At that point, it will accept the last 4 digits of your wireless mobile number as the Lock Code.

Let me know how this works out for you!

0 Likes