Usage Controls Error
ksim73

I have 3 children with cell phones and I monitor and restrict their usage through the usage controls on the website.  For the last month or more (I've lost track), when I log in and try to go to usage controls, I get this error message:

The System is currently unable to display Usage Controls details. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please check back later. Thank you

I have chatted with Support and they were supposed to escalate my case and it's been more than 10 days since my last contact with them and I've heard nothing and it's STILL broken.

Is anyone else seeing this issue and who do I have to speak with to get this fixed!  I pay $15 over my 3 kids' phones and haven't been able to use this in weeks and weeks now.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Usage Controls Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ksim73!

Usage controls is a great way to keep your family on track and maintain your account so I'm terribly sorry to learn of this issue. And hey, you do pay good money for the feature so we want it up and running ASAP.

Upon review of things, I have to admit that I'm unable to locate any known issues with My Verizon or the usage control details section. While I'm glad to hear that our chat team was able to escalate matters to our IT department once, I'd like to check in on this. I've begun following you, at your convenience, please follow back and send a direct message my way including your mobile number, billing password (or last four of your social security number if a password isn't present), possibly a screen shot of the error, and if you're using PC or Mac. Thank you!

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ksim73

5-13-2013 11-21-13 AM.png

This is the screen shot of the error I receive every time I log in.  I'm not sure how to direct message you.  This has been going on for the entire last billing period.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

To follow click on the link I provided and in their profile page click on the "Follow" button. They will have to approve your request and send a follow request back to you. You will also have to approve his follow request. Once you are both following each other then you can send him a DM message with the information he asked for.

Please don't post the personal information on this discussion in the public forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It looks like they have already sent the request to follow you so you need to click on the Action button (the third one, next to the browse link) at the top of the community and accept the request. You still have to send them a follow request.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes