Verizon Protection App
jeffsp

I have not been able to use Verizon Support & Protection for a month now.  I keep getting an error "internal error accessing date.  Please try again"  I have reset the phone twice and no change.  Is there something wrong with the app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Protection App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jeffsp,

Keeping your phone safe and secure is a top priority. We want to make sure you can count on your app. What type of phone do you have? Where do you get to in the app before you get this message?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jeffsp

Motorola DROID MAXX 32GB I start the app up, then I have to agree to the terms and conditions so I check that,  then I click on continue, that's when I get the message.  [Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jeffsp,

Thanks for getting back to us with the device model. I have gone ahead to & sent you a private message to obtain additional information from you.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes