Verizon Smart Family: XXXXX's content filters were removed. To reactivate pause internet & content filters, tap here..."
calicass83
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am seeing posts from several years ago on this topic - how has this not been resolved? I am having the same issue, now on both of my kids' phones. And one of them (we will call it Phone #2, a brand new Moto g Power) hasn't even gotten his new phone yet (it's a Christmas gift), so I KNOW he hasn't messed with anything, nor have I. One of the latest messages I have gotten on both phones,

"Verizon Smart Family: XXXXX's content filters were removed. To reactivate pause internet & content filters, tap here https://vsf.app.link/fix."

On Phone #1 (Moto e6) I updated both his device and mine, reinstalled the Smart Family and companion apps, even disabled all of his content filters but the messages have continued.

This is completely unacceptable and needs to be fixed immediately.

Re: Verizon Smart Family: XXXXX's content filters were removed. To reactivate pause internet & content filters, tap here..."
ThNoz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have used this app for nearly two years. I constantly have this issue with my son's phone. And by constantly, I mean I have to deal with it almost every week. This issue has existed for years. My solution is to get my son an Android phone and go back to using Google Family Link. At least it works and it's free. Verizon's Smart Family is inaccurate, glitchy and completely unreliable.

Re: Verizon Smart Family: XXXXX's content filters were removed. To reactivate pause
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ThNox, that is certainly a long time to be experiencing this issue and I am happy to turn things around. What is the make and model of your son's phone? As this has been going on for over two years, has Smart Family ever worked as expected on your account?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Smart Family: XXXXX's content filters were removed. To reactivate pause
rlpf
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is the fix? Smart family worked on my phone but recently this message keeps coming up. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your Verizon Smart Family is crucial, especially if you keep getting constant app notifications. When did the problem start? What recent changes have occurred? Aside from the message, any other problems? ~Gilbert

0 Likes