Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon contending for worst-designed website
willj

Verizon has one of the worst-designed websites for any semi-professionally-run corporation.   It violates basic principles of UI/UX design - it's byzantine, hard to find what you need (adjusting family controls for example), and, worst violation, CONSTANTLY CHANGES.  So it's a continuing adventure to figure out how to do something.  I appreciate the effort to improve it, but seriously, pick something that's slightly less horrible and stick with it.

Also, it's very telling that there is nowhere to submit feedback.  Brilliant.

I have been a Verizon customer for 20 years, Tmo's network has gotten a lot better, maybe time to make a switch...

Re: Verizon contending for worst-designed website
Piscestg

I completely agree. Logging into my two accounts is a complete aggravation. Luckily I don't need to very often.

A week or so ago there was a similar post regarding this. I commented and later received an email from Verizon. They were "reaching out" to me (previously referred to as "contacting me") to ask what the problem was. I didn't respond. I figured if they don't know their own system I'm not going to waste my time.

Good luck.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon contending for worst-designed website
ov10mech

+1000.

0 Likes