Verizon needs to update Family Base
ronandbetsy

Teens don't text message each other anymore.  They use data in apps like Snapchat to text each other and use data in all the other apps they want to use from the time they wake up to the time they go to bed.  If the makers of Family Base want to really help out parents, then allow us to limit data use at certain times of the day but allow texting and voice calling.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon needs to update Family Base
pherson
Champion - Level 1

With data it's all or nothing. I don't think there will ever be a time when that can be done. It's a lot to explain, but.....yeah it's a way for the teens to get around it. But you also realize, they don't need smartphones, give them a basic flip phone, block the data on that and problem solved.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon needs to update Family Base
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What an innovative suggestion, ronandbetsy. What I am going to do is lift up this to the app developers so they are aware of this need. As pherson said at the moment, it’s all or nothing, but it never hurts to put suggestions like this out there to review.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes