Verizon unsatisfactory contract services
Cassyangel05
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is the only way to actually communicate, no option to chat or call. Random number only calls me from Verizon, and its not their initial name or number. Ok so, I had a payment arrangement set up for a date. Not only did Verizon not follow up on my date set, they actually gave me a confirmation and deactivated my family's phone services. The fake Verizon number "Stanley BDK" calls when pleases., but if me or my family has an emergency we cant make a call. This isn't right or fair as a Verizon customer with older phones we have a contract and they will soon charge a termination fee because our services are off. My kids tend a school that we need to check on them regularly. And I can't do that this is very alarming to us as we are a family that goes to work and can't contact anybody in an emergency situation. This is a sad case, and there is also no way to talk to customer service at Verizon. I no longer want to talk to anybody or have services period. As said, this is a complaint and is the only way to communicate. #YouBetNotReply cause you don't even have a chat set up for customers to communicate directly in need or customer service availability.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon unsatisfactory contract services
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As always, our customer's feedback is greatly appreciated. As a valued customer, your concerns are always our top priority. 

After reviewing the feedback you've shared here, we certainly understand how important your service is to you. Scheduling payment arrangements for your account with our Financial Services Team (866-266-1445) is typically done very easily. It saddens us to hear that you've not been able to reach our Financial Services Team by phone. We apologize for your inconvenience and we're here to assist you in any way we can.

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes