View contacts thru FamilyBase on iPhone?
WendyO6

With FamilyBase on a child's iPhone, how can I view his contact NAMES, not just the phone numbers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: View contacts thru FamilyBase on iPhone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi WendyO6,

We know the importance of having great usage controls on your child's line!
Initially, the Contacts page shows the contacts from your child's address book* and any numbers with which your child's phone has communicated. However, as you use the service, the goal of the contact list is not to mirror the child's address book exactly. Rather, it's used as a tool to provide parents with a view of their child's friends by associating names to as many phone numbers in the activity list as possible.
*Requires the FamilyBase Companion app to be installed on your child's device. Click here for instructions on how to view the contacts or numbers http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-familybase/ .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: View contacts thru FamilyBase on iPhone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi WendyO6,

We know the importance of having great usage controls on your child's line!
Initially, the Contacts page shows the contacts from your child's address book* and any numbers with which your child's phone has communicated. However, as you use the service, the goal of the contact list is not to mirror the child's address book exactly. Rather, it's used as a tool to provide parents with a view of their child's friends by associating names to as many phone numbers in the activity list as possible.
*Requires the FamilyBase Companion app to be installed on your child's device. Click here for instructions on how to view the contacts or numbers http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-familybase/ .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes