View text?
HDJ10
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can you view the actual message your child sends with familybase or just who they text?

Labels (1)
Re: View text?
vanigo
Contributor - Level 2

I only have a regular account and I can read my text messages on Verizon's website feature called send and manage messages.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

vanigo wrote:

I only have a regular account and I can read my text messages on Verizon's website feature called send and manage messages.

That's through the Verizon Messages+ application and integrated messaging. It isn't through the Family Base feature.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There are a few pieces of the puzzle for this to work, HDJ10. To start, you'll need to create a separate username and password for the child's phone number on http://vtext.com/ .
Additionally, like mentioned, Verizon Messages needs to be used on their phone. What's the make and model of the phone that your child uses?

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HDJ10
Enthusiast - Level 1

My sons phone is an Asus zenphone V with Verizon ....he is sharing my package

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information. Sharing the same data plan would not do the trick. You can try using our Message plus on this line to have more access, but the logs online would only contain the numbers reached, not the actual message content. Find out more about our Vtext and Message plus by following this link, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/vtext-website-faqs/.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes