Web History and Activity not showing up
Kingfam212
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, 

the web activity and history is not accurately reflected on the report/app. None of the websites he’s gone to have shown up! I restarted both of our phones, then unpaired and repaired our devices. It’s still not working. Please advise! 

0 Likes
Re: Web History and Activity not showing up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please allow us to look into this, can you send us a Private Message? *Lisa

0 Likes
Kingfam212
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lisa it’s still happening. I can fix it by unpairing and repairing my sons device but I have to do that weekly! It’s getting to be tedious and we’re paying for this service! I need to be able to monitor my 9 year olds web activity 24/7. 

to be clear- when I repair it- it works perfectly for a few days and then it starts only recording SOME of the websites and finally one day it just says there is no activity when he’s on his phone all day long. Every 6-7 days I have to unpair and repair his phone. He has an apple 12 max I believe 

0 Likes
Kingfam212
Enthusiast - Level 1

@vzw_customer_support Please advise. I have been trying to get this fixed for weeks now!! No one every replied to my private message. This is frustrating. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

e to help you. I am sorry but we did not get a private message. I will send one to you now. -Amber

0 Likes
edlisa13

Having the same problem over and over. What is solution?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, edlisa13. We are sorry to hear that your web history is not reflecting accurately. We will be happy to help. What is the make and model of the device? Also, what is the web browser that is being used on the phone? *Cassie

0 Likes